Kane Chronicles

A roleplaying site for fans of the Kane Chronicles series.

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
On August 1st, all incomplete character forms that have not been edited recently will be deleted. Finish them now!

Share | 

Magic Problem-Solving 101 (Whatever Works)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake Germany
Admin

Popularity : 9

PostSubject: magic Problem-Solving 101 (Whaever Works)   Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:46 pm

OOC: Meet here for this class. Usually Carter will be here teaching it, but if he isn't, you can still come here.

_________
Garnet Woods-13-Path of Thoth

Ganesa Woods-16-Path of Wadjet

Follow the rules. I didn't spend an hour writing them for this place to be a total anarchy, did I?

Character pictures:

Don't click this link...

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kane-chronicles.forumotion.com
Balisugar
Complete newbie

Popularity : 1

PostSubject: Re: Magic Problem-Solving 101 (Whatever Works)   Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:11 pm

Emily skipped into her 'Whatever Works' class. This would be her first one, and she had all her things now. There was no particular reason that this was her first 'Whatever Works' class. She'd been here a month, but she'd never got around to coming here at the right time. Emily didn't really know much about this class. She knew that Carter Kane taught it, and it wasn't about a specific area of magic. That was probably the basics of the class anyway. Emily looked around to see if anybody else had arrived yet, but it didn't look like it.

_________
emily relde, path of sehkmet, 15, single
camara alexandra wilson, path of serqet, 17, single
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake Germany
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic Problem-Solving 101 (Whatever Works)   Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:59 pm

I stepped in. "Anyone here?" I asked. I looked at my watch. It should start soon.

_________

Follow the rules. I didn't spend an hour writing them for this place to be a total anarchy, did I?

Character pictures:

Don't click this link...

Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Complete newbie

PostSubject: Re: Magic Problem-Solving 101 (Whatever Works)   Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:02 pm

"I'm here." Emily said as another girl stepped in. She'd seen her around the house before, but she didn't actually know who she was. Emily placed a smile on her face and walked up to the girl. "Hi, I'm Emily." she said brightly. It was sort of good that she wasn't the only one here. That would've been a bit awkward.

_________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake Germany
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic Problem-Solving 101 (Whatever Works)   Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:57 pm

'Hey, I'm Garnet," I said. Seeing someone else here was a good sign. It meant there was actually a class here and I wasn't completely crazy. 'So, um, are you new here too? I'm pretty sure there's a class here but I don't know if I'm in the right place." I shrugged. "Or if there's even a class here."

_________

Character pictures:

Don't click this link...

Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Complete newbie

PostSubject: Re: Magic Problem-Solving 101 (Whatever Works)   Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:09 am

"Umm, no. I'm not really new. I've been here for about a month, but this is my first time at this class." Emily explained. For somereaskn there were a lot of really new people around. It was really weird. When Emily had first arrived she'd been one of the only new people. But now there were loads. But that was good. It meant there were lots of opportunities to make new friends. Maybe she could start with Garnet? "So how long have you been here?"

_________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord_Blazy
Complete newbie

PostSubject: Re: Magic Problem-Solving 101 (Whatever Works)   Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:31 pm

I walked into the class later than anybody else, and noticed right away that everybody was looking at me. I quickly ducked under the door and found a seat away from anybody else. "Oh Set save me..." I whispered as I quickly realized that my knives had shot to my fingers without me noticing it. "Whoops....Sorry..." I said as I flicked my wrists and the knives shot up the sleeves. I stared ahead as I conjured a black ball of fire and tossed it from hand to hand but my grey eyes turned colors from all the chaos magic I had. With a sigh I stared at the two people talking, "I'm guessing you're new?" I asked. For 7 month being here, I had only seen the girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake Germany
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic Problem-Solving 101 (Whatever Works)   Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:40 pm

I looked at Emily. "About a week, maybe? I flew in here form the UK, actually, so I'm new to everything." I looked over at the new kid. "Yes?" I asked. "Are you new here?" I asked. "Probably not, I'm guessing?" I honestly had no idea who was new here and who was not.

_________

Character pictures:

Don't click this link...

Back to top Go down
Lord_Blazy
Complete newbie

PostSubject: Re: Magic Problem-Solving 101 (Whatever Works)   Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:42 pm

I smiled and my teeth looked like fangs in the light. "Oh no, I've been here." I laughed as I made my body a storm cloud and I seemingly disappeared. I appeared behind the girl an looked down at her. Being 6 foot 2, I was a full foot taller than her and I chuckled at the thought. "and who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake Germany
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic Problem-Solving 101 (Whatever Works)   Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:53 pm

I studied his face carefully. "I'm...Garnet," I say. I glanced at Emily. "Yeah. Garnet." There was something up with this guy. Maybe it was just the fact that he had disappeared and then reappeared. "Who are you?"

_________

Character pictures:

Don't click this link...

Back to top Go down
Lord_Blazy
Complete newbie

PostSubject: Re: Magic Problem-Solving 101 (Whatever Works)   Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:00 pm

I laughed at her expression and it was like that of a predator, not a teen. I flicked a wrist and five knives on strings danced across my fingers. I splayed them in front of her face and right before they would have cut her I flicked them and they went back in. "I'm Ragnar Breeze, follower of Set, Path of Set, whatever you wanna call it." I shrugged as sat on her desk. "SHUNPO!!!!!" I yelled as a storm cloud appeared and I pulled a 10 inch blade out of it and with a smile I whispered, "Dismissed" As I cleaned the blade, I looked at the girl, "What path?" I asked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake Germany
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic Problem-Solving 101 (Whatever Works)   Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:07 pm

"Thoth," I say, slightly annoyed. 'So, I guess that explains why you're evil?" Maybe that was a little harsh. I winced a little. Either he was crazy, or he was evil. I thought. I pulled out my wand and kept it by my side.

_________

Character pictures:

Don't click this link...

Back to top Go down
Lord_Blazy
Complete newbie

PostSubject: Re: Magic Problem-Solving 101 (Whatever Works)   Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:12 pm

I genuinely frowned at her, "I'm not evil, or crazy, so don't go to that assumption. Set is a good man and a great god" I had become annoyed at that comment, everybody associated Set with evil. Set is a lieutenant! and was welcomed by the gods back into the house. "I can do things that you can't, I gave up on Sehkmet, too boring. But Set? So much power, my avatar was given the head of the Set Animal!" I had been floating in the air on a storm cloud with electricity arcing through it. I coughed and settled down, "Ahem. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balisugar
Complete newbie

PostSubject: Re: Magic Problem-Solving 101 (Whatever Works)   Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:19 pm

Emily scowled as Ragnar appeared. She didn't really like the guy; he was always playing with knives. "Hey!" she said indignantly as he insulted Sehkmet. "I follow the path of Sehkmet, so shut up." Who was he to say that Sehkmet was boring? Maybe Emily would just refuse to heal him if he ever got hurt, then he'd see how boring her path was.

_________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake Germany
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic Problem-Solving 101 (Whatever Works)   Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:23 pm

I nodded. "Sure. Set. the god of evil. He's such a nice person!" I rolled my eyes. "And Sehkmet isn't boring, we need people to follow her," I say. "Set, not so much." I frowned. 'Wait, what's your name again?"

_________

Character pictures:

Don't click this link...

Back to top Go down
Lord_Blazy
Complete newbie

PostSubject: Re: Magic Problem-Solving 101 (Whatever Works)   Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:38 pm

"He also rules over deserts, chaos, and storms" I hissed, my eyes flashed red as I stared into her eyes. "don't disrespect him. He gives so much more than Thoth or any other god!" I snapped as I floated over to my seat. I think I like this girl...I thought to myself as she rolled her eyes. I looked over to her from my seat and winked. Arguement forgotten.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake Germany
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic Problem-Solving 101 (Whatever Works)   Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:45 pm

I blinked. What? My memory went fuzzy. I looked at Ragnar. "Did you...what...what did you just do?" I asked I didn't remember any of the last five minutes. I tried to cncentrate, trying to find any little fragments. None. "Did you just erase my memory?" I asked, more curious than annoyed.

_________

Character pictures:

Don't click this link...

Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Complete newbie

PostSubject: Re: Magic Problem-Solving 101 (Whatever Works)   Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:52 pm

Emily sighed as the two seemed to get readyfor a conversation. She wasn't really a part of it, they kept ignoring her. Maybe this is why Emily had never gone to Whatever Works. She strode out of the room and up to her bedroom. She'd have to find something else to do.

_________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake Germany
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic Problem-Solving 101 (Whatever Works)   Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:06 pm

I watched Emily leave. "Now look what you've done!" I tell Ragnar. But maybe Emily was doing the sensible thing, leaving. Set was dangerous, and that was a lot of power for one random kid to hold. I sighed. "Whatever. I'll remember it later."

_________

Character pictures:

Don't click this link...

Back to top Go down
Lord_Blazy
Complete newbie

PostSubject: Re: Magic Problem-Solving 101 (Whatever Works)   Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:10 pm

I appeared behind the girl, "Now now now, such a cute girl shouldn't be yelling " I smiled as she looked at me. "I didn't erase anything, I just implied more than you might think in my wink" I slid a note to her that read, "Would you wanna date sometime?" and I appeared back in my seat. She's cute, she's cute, but she thinks I'm evill......many thoughts went through my head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake Germany
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic Problem-Solving 101 (Whatever Works)   Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:15 pm

I made a sound that sounded slightly animal. "Stop doing that!" I say. "Appearing at random places!" I looked at the note. Hmm. I wrote 'Possibly" on the note and slid it back. "So, you implied that I forget everything from the last 5 minutes in your wink," I say. "Obviously you erased something."

_________

Character pictures:

Don't click this link...

Back to top Go down
Lord_Blazy
Complete newbie

PostSubject: Re: Magic Problem-Solving 101 (Whatever Works)   Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:25 pm

I laughed "It's all in the past. It doesn't matter" I laughed as I blew her a kiss and walked outside, "Are you coming?" I smiled as I stood outside waiting. My black hair spiked up at the thought of having her and I sat outside. She shouldn't take that long
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake Germany
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic Problem-Solving 101 (Whatever Works)   Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:29 pm

I nodded and followed, smiling. "Well, it will matter, since you just affected my memory, erasing all of our past conversation." I tried not to laugh. It was more like an argument, even I knew that. "You just affected all my past memories of you." The way I said that, it seemed like we were old friends.

_________

Character pictures:

Don't click this link...

Back to top Go down
Lord_Blazy
Complete newbie

PostSubject: Re: Magic Problem-Solving 101 (Whatever Works)   Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:40 pm

She walked past me and I grabbed her and sat her on my lap as I sat there and wrapped my arms around her. "It doesn't matter!" I smiled and my eyes turned blue. "What should we do?" I asked her as I breathed in and laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake Germany
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic Problem-Solving 101 (Whatever Works)   Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:49 pm

I smiled and hugged him. "I don't know,"I mumbled. " No idea," I laughed. I still wanted those memories back, but maybe they were best gone. "Anything, really." I shrugged. I looked at him. "What should we do?"

_________

Character pictures:

Don't click this link...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic Problem-Solving 101 (Whatever Works)   

Back to top Go down

Magic Problem-Solving 101 (Whatever Works)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next