Kane Chronicles

A roleplaying site for fans of the Kane Chronicles series.

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
On August 1st, all incomplete character forms that have not been edited recently will be deleted. Finish them now!

Share | 

Ragnar Breeze Finished

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord_Blazy
Complete newbie

Popularity : 1

PostSubject: Ragnar Breeze Finished    Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:33 pm

Name:Ragnar Breeze

Path of god: Set

Country of Origin:Egypt

Parents: Mom:Jayce Breeze Dad:Justin Breeze Both are dead

Eyes: Grey

Skin: A darkish brown tan.

Height: 6 foot 2

Features

Hair: Black , short-ish, goes down to his shoulders and is spiked at the top

Flaws: He is over confident about things, he is wreckless when fighting, he isn't one for defending, he seems to flirt with girls too much

BackGround

Talents: Fighting, debating, persuading, honing his powers, and he's quite athletic, he's also great at flirting, he tends to fight with knifes that he keeps in his stormclouds,
Powers: He has some control over storms and weather. Being able to make tiny storm clouds or controlling anything with sand in it. But after a while of honing his powers too much, he will be victim to nose bleeds, and severe headaches. He also can do more chaos based magics such as conjuring and transforming things or objects. He can hold it for a while longer but is often told that he is evil. His casted magic is red with pinpricks of black inside. He can also make a red avatar that has the head of the set animal and the body of a pharaoh. His previous path was that of Sehkmet and can often conjure fire. But not too much. Or he will pass out for days at a time.
Pets:A tiny storm cloud that can supply him with his weapons and can transport him. It's name is Shunpo

Brief History: Ragnar grew up in Egypt when he was younger, but he didn't have a care in the world, so it ended with his parents telling him lies about why they left him alone occasionally. He woke up one night when his dad was around him in a glowing blue circle chanting words. When his dad noticed him, He stopped and told his son it was time. They drove to the nearest airport, but Ragnar didn't have any idea why they were driving. Until he turned around that is, the scene behind him was of a sphinx seemingly sniffing around and it looked right at the vehicle and charged. His dad tossed him into the nearest sand dune before the sphinx caught up to the car and tossed it into the air. The car came down with an explosion and left nothing of his parents behind. All he had left was a mysterious burn on his arm that eventually turned into a sentence that said, "Call On Lord Set" and since then he moved to New York where he lived the normal life of a teen. He had a girlfriend, but his house was only him. He paid the bills, he got a job. But it all changed when the fire nation attacked. Just kidding. It changed the day a storm brewed in the sky and he had no way to get out. So he did what he was told to do. And called on Set. He had no idea what it would do. And was scared if anything, so he breathed in and breathed out. Just in time, because the door to his house blew up along with the wall. And two snake creatures slithered in just as he was encased in an avatar of red with a beast head and woke up 3 days later with markings on his body of more tribal signs and the name Set tattooed across his back. But since then, he moved to Brooklyn where he found the Nome and is now residing in it.
Roleplaying example: I woke up inside Brooklyn house in the room in which I had been getting used to for the past 7 months, it was rather odd, waking up knowing you can't have your old life back. But that's besides the point. I checked my watch and noticed it was 1 in the afternoon. Not an ideal time to wake up, but then again, I am a 17 year old with hobbies and tech. Not that anybody knew I had a laptop and matching gear hidden away in the Duat. But they didn't know that yet again. I sat up in bed and almost rubbed my eyes when I noticed I had my knives in between each knuckle on either hand from last night. "I must've been practicing" I yawned as I flicked my wrists and the knives disappeared up my sleeves with practiced ease. "GOOOOOOOOOD MORNING" I yelled as I came out of my room. As I looked around, I realized nobody was even up yet, so I conjured a storm and was thrown into bed by it as I fell asleep yet again. "Let's not stab ourselves tonight....." He yawned as the cozy confinements of sleep grasped the tendrils of his imagination again.
Notes:He tends to be quite rebellious and is always the joker

Last edited by Lord_Blazy on Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord_Blazy
Complete newbie

PostSubject: Re: Ragnar Breeze Finished    Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:39 pm

Ummm Yea check so far Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord_Blazy
Complete newbie

PostSubject: Re: Ragnar Breeze Finished    Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:31 pm

ok he's done
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balisugar
Complete newbie

PostSubject: Re: Ragnar Breeze Finished    Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:17 am

Well, I'm not sure if you need someone else to accept your character since your part of the Elite Staff. But, just in case, Ragnar is accepted!

_________
emily relde, path of sehkmet, 15, single
camara alexandra wilson, path of serqet, 17, single
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ragnar Breeze Finished    

Back to top Go down

Ragnar Breeze Finished
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1