Kane Chronicles

A roleplaying site for fans of the Kane Chronicles series.

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
On August 1st, all incomplete character forms that have not been edited recently will be deleted. Finish them now!

Share | 

Nightmares are little Devils

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moonie
Complete newbie

Popularity : 1

PostSubject: Nightmares are little Devils    Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:49 pm

Rosanna Fate Allaway
Path of Nephthys

Fate breathed in deeply as the smell of books and dust filled her nose. She didn't mind the library, and had figured something out. It was the only place that she could really sit down and just think. The magician had enough to think about, but it seemed weird that she would do it here. Fate never liked books. In fact, she would rather never read at all. This was just a silent place, and that was all she needed right now.

A year had passed since the accident that left her an orphan, and she hated this day. It was the day she made her biggest mistake ever.

Sure, it happened four years ago, but the thought of accidentally killing your family? It hurt. Fate slumped down on one of the couches, taking up the peice of furniture with her body. She closed her eyes, and the magicians mind flew back four years.

It was a bright day, and her older sister Pansy was yelling at her to stop. Fate had been making small sparks in her finger tips, and wanted to see how much more of the power she could take, or make. Ignoring her sister's warning, the magician put more effort into her thought. Th flames increased, simply because Fate hadn't wanted to hear Pansy's little wimpers anymore. Soon, the girl was shaking. Not in her dream, but in real life.

Fate had fallen into one of her nightmares, not quickly opened. Flames engulfed her mind as she moaned softly.

_________
Phoebe Ellen Chase - 14 - Path of Thoth
Rosanna Fate Allaway - 17 - Path of Nephthys
Nathaniel "Nate" Ryan Barrlet - 16- Path of Ptah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake Germany
Admin

Popularity : 9

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares are little Devils    Sun May 05, 2013 5:14 pm

Garnet Woods-13-Path of Thoth

I walked into the library, whistling, then stopped and looked around. No one paid me any attention. I whistled a little quieter, glancing around me for the glares of fellow book readers. There were none, which calmed me a little.

When I was little, I used to go to the library every Friday, and you bet I whistled there, too. I sat at an old and worn seat right next to a window and whistled songs that I'd heard on the radio. I just whistled and whistled, and didn't stop until I was kicked out by a librarian for being "disruptive."

I laughed a little. Back then, I was upset and scared, but now, it was actually kind of funny. I heard a faint moaning noise coming from a short distance away. What the heck was that? Walking closer, I saw a girl sitting on a couch, with her eyes closed.

"Uh, hello?" I asked, timid and quiet.

I began to panic. Should I wake her? Shaker her until she opened her eyes? Splash water on her face? I backed up a little, my hands in front of me. I always sucked at those first aid classes. Still eying the girl, I sat down in a couch adjacent to hers, just staring at her.

_________

Ganesa Woods-16-Path of Wadjet

Follow the rules. I didn't spend an hour writing them for this place to be a total anarchy, did I?

Character pictures:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kane-chronicles.forumotion.com
Malevolent Snickerdoodle
Experienced newbie

Popularity : 4

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares are little Devils    Sun May 05, 2013 5:23 pm

"Hello?" I said through cupped hands. Several people glared at me. Right. This is a library. no talking here. I walked to a section of the library on mathematics. Why was I here? I hated math. Oh well. I grabbed a few books, checked them out, and left. What the heck was I going to do with these?

_________
Snickerdoodle Finn/12/path of Nut
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake Germany
Admin

Popularity : 9

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares are little Devils    Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:06 pm

OOC: Snickerdoodle, why were you here? Did you not read that it said "private to the first post?"

BIC: I watched this girl some more. I guess there would be no scroll studying today. My friend would be what, the second person I've disappointed today? Whatever. I was still freaked out by this girl. "Hey?" I said, a little louder and clearer than before. Maybe she had just fallen asleep. "I'm guessing you're just sleeping, right? Being here can really do that to a person."

Still eyeing the girl, I got up and looked around at the different books. There were so many, but which to read? I finally settled on a thick hardback adventure novel. Carrying the book with me, I stopped and sat down right adjacent to her, on the couch that I previously sat on. I opened the book and began to read, still watching her out of the corner of my eye. It was nothing serious, right?

_________

Ganesa Woods-16-Path of Wadjet

Follow the rules. I didn't spend an hour writing them for this place to be a total anarchy, did I?

Character pictures:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kane-chronicles.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares are little Devils    

Back to top Go down

Nightmares are little Devils
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1