Kane Chronicles

A roleplaying site for fans of the Kane Chronicles series.

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
On August 1st, all incomplete character forms that have not been edited recently will be deleted. Finish them now!

Share | 

My suggestions regarding new additions to the forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kleptomaniac2109
Little newbie

Popularity : 1

PostSubject: My suggestions regarding new additions to the forum   Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:52 am

I've visited some other forums, and they all seem to have some thing that we dont. So here are my suggestions.

For the out of character forum, I think Jake and maybe some of the other staff should have an update board. Some of us don't get the update emails but we still want to be in the know so I think this would be a good idea. Plus it would help the guests know just what is going on. Basically, they could still send out the update emails, but they could also post the same stuff on the update board.

For our character's rooms in the roleplaying section, I think that all the topics of user's different rooms is getting a little bit crowded. I think that it would be a good idea to split all the rooms topics into two sections. Boys rooms and girls rooms. It would make that whole section less crowded and easier to find the right room.

I also think that there should be an advice section and a homework help section. The homework help section isn't really needed during the summer, but I think it would be a good idea in the school year

_________
Jesse Almeda, 19, male, Set
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The amazing MEEP
Little newbie

Popularity : 2

PostSubject: Re: My suggestions regarding new additions to the forum   Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:00 am

I like the idea of sorting out eh user's rooms. I think it would help clear everything up when there are more rooms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

My suggestions regarding new additions to the forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1