Kane Chronicles

A roleplaying site for fans of the Kane Chronicles series.

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
On August 1st, all incomplete character forms that have not been edited recently will be deleted. Finish them now!

Share | 

James Parckman's room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captian K
Little newbie

Popularity : 1

PostSubject: James Parckman's room   Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:02 pm

James entered this room, looking around. "Oh, I think I like this one," he said. "It's pretty epic. All I need is a mini fridge with some soda and ice cream sandwiches and I'll be good to go." He looked into the bathroom. "Oh, I get my own one of these. That's good. I'm not fond of sharing with people."

It was true. "Growing up alone, James had everything to himself. Sure, he might have a dead sister, but what belonged to him was his alone, and James liked that. He always found it annoying that his teacher always preached "sharing is caring" to him. What if James had a deadly virus and he just went around, sharing it with everyone else?

_________
James Parckman/6/male/Babi
James:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plumbob
Little newbie

Popularity : 2

PostSubject: Re: James Parckman's room   Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:08 pm

Ben stepped in. "Good thing it's close to mine, right? I was afraid you'd choose something really really far away, or even worse." He paused for dramatic effect, and shuddered. "The girl's wing! Not that you would be stupid enough to go there, but hey, never say never."

_________
Ben Stefamich, age 5
Path of Hathor, god of music

COME AT ME BRO! I GOT MY CAPS LOCK ON!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captian K
Little newbie

PostSubject: Re: James Parckman's room   Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:10 pm

James laughed. "I would never in a million years go there! That would probably be my worst nightmare." He paused. Never say never. "Wait a minute," he said. "Are you a Justin Beiber fan? Because if you are, you should probably leave my room right now and never return." James looked at Ben suspiciously.

_________
James:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plumbob
Little newbie

PostSubject: Re: James Parckman's room   Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:13 pm

"No way!" Ben said. "I'm way too cool for that dude. And besides, I don't get that song. He says the word never in that song like two billion times. If I were him, I would change the lyrics to 'I will not say the N-word!'" Well, at least he and James had a similar taste in music.

_________
Ben Stefamich, age 5

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lab rat
Potential spambot

Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: James Parckman's room   Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:16 pm

A shabti walked in, whistling. He dropped off the following supplies, which were concealed in a box.

1 piece of magical chalk, for drawing a protective circle.
4 statues, for making a protective circle.
1 staff, for defense and offense.
1 wand, for casting magical spells.
1 scrying bowl, for looking at things.
1 bottle of oil, for use of the scrying bowl
1 magical pillow, so this person's ba wouldn't wander.

The shabti nodded, set two mints on the pillow, realizing that James liked mints, and left.

_________
I'm the Lab rat, the test subject, the awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captian K
Little newbie

PostSubject: Re: James Parckman's room   Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:20 pm

James sighed a sigh of relief. "Oh, that's good. You had me worried there, dude!" He snatched the two mints off the pillow and shoved them under the bed, along with the mint that Ben had given him. "But I do like Nickelback, becasue Nickelback is manly." James laughed. He loved the word manly. it was so....manly.

_________
James:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plumbob
Little newbie

PostSubject: Re: James Parckman's room   Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:26 pm

"Yeah, they're pretty cool," Ben agreed. "I could go totally geeky on you and name off all the classical music composers I enjoy, but I'll spare you today." I said, laughing. "Quite frankly, I just like music in general. Well, everything except rap. No offense if you like rap or you're a rapper or something. I once told someone about how I didn't like rap, and it turned out that his brother loved rap and was a rapper and a beat boxer, too." I thought of that story. it was a good one, yet a long time ago, so all the details were fuzzy.

_________
Ben Stefamich, age 5

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captian K
Little newbie

PostSubject: Re: James Parckman's room   Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:31 pm

"Don't worry, I'm not a rapper and I don't like rap," James said. "And I never really listen to classical music, except when it's in movies or commercials or something." James hardly knew what classical music was. he thought it was really just something to listen to you when you get all old and wrinkly. "In fact, the only time I ever really listen to music is when we're in the car driving somewhere. Then I have to listen to music from the 40s or something. Elvis."

_________
James:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plumbob
Little newbie

PostSubject: Re: James Parckman's room   Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:35 pm

Ben was pleased that the conversation was about music, his specialty. Deep down inside, he was afraid James would start talking all about baboons and Ben would be clueless as to what James was yapping about. "Elvis isn't from the forties, James," He said. "But anyways, you should really try listening to some music on your own. I would recommend Bach, but if you don't want to go the classical way, you could always turn up the radio and see what type of music they play on that station."

_________
Ben Stefamich, age 5

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captian K
Little newbie

PostSubject: Re: James Parckman's room   Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:38 pm

"Well, if you say so," James said. "Actually, I wanted to learn how to play the drums, but that was a little too close to my sister, so I couldn't."

OOC: Got to go,be back tomorrow.

_________
James:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plumbob
Little newbie

PostSubject: Re: James Parckman's room   Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:16 pm

"Your sister?" Ben asked. "Did she play the drums?" I paused. Is she an amazing musician? Does she play in a band?" Ben loved it when people played instruments. Anyone who enjoyed music was awesome, no matter what type. Well, except for rap.

_________
Ben Stefamich, age 5

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Parckman's room   

Back to top Go down

James Parckman's room
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1